Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Heart's Staying Where My Heart Belongs

Do you remember that day after Footloose rehearsal when it snowed?

Remember how a few days later we spend the night at Mary's house and celebrated the "Ides of March" the next day by walking down Mockingbird with a sign? and had lunch at Burger House?

Remember how tech week was one of the busies, most stressful, and sleep deprived, yet funnest weeks of the year? P.S. despite what Blogger may think, funnest is totally a word.

Ah, the good 'ol days. How can Mary and I be 20 already?

Tomorrow i'm going to buy tickets for Trinity's production of Urinetown, the musical, for this Friday and it made me think of this. I miss y'all. December 17th cannot come fast enough.

Sorry Kaz, you are left out. But I suppose like all our other memories you can be randomly inserted in :)

2 comments:

  1. EMILY: I love you, I love you, I love you.
    And Lord do I miss you.

    EVERYONE ELSE: I love you, I love you, I love you.
    And Lord do I miss you.

    Love (xsideways8), Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i wasn't there for either of these memories either! i can't you guys are 20 already. where have all the decades gone? ;]

    <3

    ReplyDelete