Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It Was All Yellow

Here's why last night was awesome:

Coldplay's amazing and impressive music talent

Kaz

Tim

Chris Martin's rhyme about Texas, accompanied by a harmonica... and the way he inserted "Dallas" or "Texas" into quite a lot of songs
*Included something like "...Texans make a fuck of a lot of noise... everyone we play to is great, but we hear they do it best in the Lonestar state"

Chris Martin in general
*Quotes I remember: "Thank you for giving up your Tuesday to come see us 4 poor Englishmen(I don't think he said poor, but it was something humble like that :] )" after the opening song- "Oh wow, that's a lot of people." before starting the wave- "and you too in the front who are wondering what on earth we're doing in the back. hehe" also "we're gonna start off by the big balloon that says VIVA, whatever the fuck that means... I'm kidding"

Big yellow bouncy balls

Free, live Coldplay album

Cell phone wave

Steak 'n Shake's steakburgers and classic chocolate malts

Being united with thousands of people by one common interest

Butterfly confetti

Really cool video and lighting effects

Mistakingly think I won at Speed. Super Embarrassing. Very funny.

I can't think of anything else, but that was probably the best concert I've ever been to! I have re-fallen in love with Coldplay. Wish all of you had been there :)


1 comment: